Here is the project I've been working on - new necklaces! They're listed in my Etsy shop for only $15!
Birds represent freedom, as does each woman these pendants are named after. Each woman made a significant contribution to feminism in the US, thus granting certain freedoms for me, my daughter and future generations.
Each pendant is an original design: the pattern starts out as an illustration done in ink on paper, then is scanned and colored on the computer.
• measures 1.25" round
• sterling silver or gold jumpring
• 20" black cord (made with local, thrifted materials)
• to reduce the use of unnecsesary materials, cord is tied
instead of using a clasp
• printed on recycled, acid-free paper made with wind-power
• laminated on both sides (lamination extends slightly
I've had fun working on these and even got to use some of the patterns I've been creating. Over the next few weeks I'll tell you a little about each woman the pendants are named after.
What do you think?
New Scoutie Girl post