11.25.2009

Start, stop. Start, stop. Start, stop…



This past Sunday, I took photos of all the new work I've done and started uploading the new photos to my website. I only got about halfway through because of a certain little puppy living here. Yesterday I attempted to create a new home page for the website, but every single time I sat down to work Lola got into something. And I'm not exaggerating. I would sit, she would run over to Malayna's dollhouse and steal something out of it. I sit, she steals shoes. I sit, she jumps on the coffee table. I sit, she barks at me. You get the picture.


{Huh? What? Me, bad? But I'm so cute!}

Looks like I'll have to wait until she collapses at night or when Jimmy's home and he can keep an eye on her. Also, I'll be calling the vet to schedule that puppy kindergarten class soon.

{By the way, if you click on any image on my home page, it'll take you to a page that doesn't exist. I'm hoping to have it working by Friday, so I can send a newsletter about all my new stuff! Wish me luck.}

No comments: