1.14.2010

Four year anniversary

milkshake is four years old this month! I've learned so much these past four years, like how to start a business from scratch, market the business, create products that sell (that I also enjoy making), how to set up a successful booth at a craft show, how to work my schedule around my child's (and then a puppy's!) and so much more. I'm grateful to all my friends, family and customers for supporting me and I want to thank you for making this past year my most successful yet.



Thanks to everyone who came to a show, visited the website, and purchased my work. I appreciate every bit of kindness you've shown me!

To show my appreciation, when you purchase something from milkshake from now until the end of February, you'll receive a free gift AND free shipping! (Enter code four years when checking out.)

After all that holiday shopping, don't you deserve a little gift for yourself?!

No comments: