2.01.2010

Don't forget!


It's February! Can you believe it? My four-year anniversary sale is still going on until the end of this month. Visit milkshake, place your order for good stuff, and when you're checking out enter code four years to receive free Priority Mail shipping and a little thank you gift from me :)

In other news, I'm still working on my fun project. I've painted, printed, collaged, transferred and painted some more. But now I'm stuck. Or just waiting for the final bit of inspiration. The piece still needs something, but I'm not sure what that something is. I've placed the piece in a spot that I pass several times a day, thinking that if I keep seeing it, the answer will come to me. Of course I'll post it here when it's finally finished.

Have a good Monday!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'm sure it will come to you when you least expect it. Good idea to keep it in the flow of your day - that will help!! Can't wait to see!