6.11.2010

New work & summer art classes

Hello all! Seems like during the warmer months I take an unintentional break from blogging. I'm still here, but it looks as though my website is down at the moment. You can still view everything (which is good, I guess), but you can't add anything to the shopping cart and I can't add any more new products (which I just took pictures of on Wednesday). I've started adding things to my Etsy shop, but I'm nowhere near finished. I'm pretty sure that the problem will be solved if I could update my shopping cart, but I have no idea how to go about doing that (even after reading the tutorial). I'm looking for someone to help me, so if you know of anyone drop me a line at milkshakecrafts at yahoo dot com. Thanks :)


If you are local to the Philly area (Elkins Park to be exact), I will be teaching art classes in my home (backyard) this summer on Thursday mornings from 9:30-11:30. The age is 6-8, and I already have a few children signed up. If you're interested or just want to hear more, email me at milkshakecrafts at yahoo dot com.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nicole Vangen said...

I love the colors you used!
And what...no two year old art class?!# Just kidding - that is called Glue Class anyway.

Good luck with the cart problem!

Warmly, Nicole

lisa {milkshake} said...

Thanks Nicole! You know what? I may do mommy/child art classes for that age in September when M goes back to school. I'll keep you posted :)