11.21.2011

Waldorf Holiday Fair recap


One of my favorite shows - The Waldorf Holiday Fair - was this past weekend (Friday night and Saturday). It's held in a beautiful space in the Waldorf School of Philadelphia (all the classrooms are painted different colors and don't have distracting posters on the walls like lots of schools do), the food is delicious (seriously, my roommates and I decided that one of the reasons we do the show is for the yummy food!) and the people who come to the show are very supportive and positive about our handcrafted art.


I shared a room with Cara of Cob Studio (we've been in this room together for at least the past four years), Renee of Tadpole Creations (our second year together) and Sarah of Gritty City Beauty Co. (who made the room smell good with her candles and body butters). We had a good time as usual, catching up with each other and chatting during the (little bit of) down time. The only drawback to a good show is that you don't have time to go around and see the other vendors and all the good stuff for sale. I'm sorry I didn't get to take home a scarf from Untold Imprint - her work is beautiful!


The new seahorse image I created was a big hit! Sold a few clocks, prints and magnets featuring that image. I'll be adding those products to the Etsy shop this week!

Next up: The Abington Friends School Craft Fair on December 3rd from 10-3 and then the MamaCita Holiday Party & Show on December 11th from 1-5.

No comments: