3.09.2009

Monday's to-do list

Happy Monday! The weather was awesome this weekend - temperatures close to 70 degrees. I went out Saturday night with friends from grade school, some of whom I haven't seen in 25 years. We've all reconnected on Facebook, and even have a reunion planned for June, but we couldn't wait that long to see each other. It was so much fun!

I've got a long list of things to accomplish this week:

1. Find out how to keep the birds from making nests in my eaves. We have a small hole where they can get into the space between the roof and the ceiling on the third floor. Yuck. Since our house is three stories high and we don't have a ladder that tall, we'll probably have to hire someone to do the work.

2. Work on a freelance design job that I'm really excited about!

3. Start planning the redesign of my garden.

4. Purge, purge, purge.

5. Organize, organize, organize.

6. Make new curtains. I bought curtains from Ikea, but since they're a solid color that is pretty close to my wall color, I bought some cool fabric to add to them. Time to dust off the sewing machine!

By the way, if you're in the Philadelphia area, my trunk show at Artista will continue through March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't imagine even you are too busy you have still time to organize your work.I will try to do some list for my activity good for one week.Thanks for sharing this idea.


-Grace