5.05.2008

Home and Garden Festival

Yesterday's Home and Garden Festival was great and the weather was beautiful. I made lots of new wall squares, magnets and cards, all of which were well-received. One woman, who purchased three wall squares, told me my work was "happy." What a great compliment!

It was a long day - I left my house around 6:15 am and didn't get home until 7:00 pm. I didn't get to bed until after midnight the night before, so I was running on very little sleep. Luckily, I was busy enough at the show that I didn't even think about how tired I was.

I applied to this show at the last minute, but I'm happy I did. I will definitely do it again next year.

Thanks to everyone who came by to say hello! {And thank you, Rose, for helping me again. I hope you're not too exhausted today!}

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Your booth looks terrific! Glad you had a good show. I have one tomorrow and I am procrastinating on the computer - there is much to do!!

Thank you for my *laugh* plaque - I love it!!! It is just the sweetest and I hung it in my kitchen for now until I get started on my daughter's room. I like it in the kitchen though, the colors go well and I need a reminder every now and again :)

KB said...

Congrats on a good show! your booth looks great - like your own little gallery. I did a show yesterday too. It's cool to think of the two of us on opposite side of the country both experiencing the same craft show craziness.

Anonymous said...

Ditto... your booth looks great. I especially like how you hung your sign.

Glad the show went well!