11.26.2007

Cyber Monday and updates

{new fern card}

Did you know that today is considered Cyber Monday? Because of this, I'm having a big sale! I've discounted lots of items that will be discontinued after the first of the year, so get them while they're still here!

This past weekend was my last free one until Christmas. Next weekend (December 1 & 2), I have two shows - Saturday in Plymouth Meeting and Sunday at the Rose Bank Winery, the 8th & 9th I have the Watertower Craft Show in Chestnut Hill and finally on the 15th I have the Firebird Festival in Phoenixville. That last one is outside and starts around 4pm. Have I mentioned that I'm a warm-weather person? I'm not even sure I have a coat to wear that will keep me warm enough!


{my booth at the Waldorf show}

The Waldorf show was fun. I had some small clocks with the original patterns I created and they were quite popular - lots of people were buying them for gifts. I was surprised to find that young girls like them, too. The Waldorf School goes up to 8th grade and many of the girls would flock to my booth to buy pins and then bring their parents back to show them the clocks.

{new desk clock design}

Another popular item at the show were my new card designs - leafy, brown circles, brown fern, funky circles and fern. They went over so well, I sold out of them!

I hope to see some of you at one of my upcoming shows!

2 comments:

KB said...

Your booth looks awesome! and I love that clock. Congrats on a good show!

lisa {milkshake} said...

Thanks, KB! Those panels and shelves are brand-new. This was the first time I used them and I love them!