4.28.2008

Cool clothing?

I have recently lost 10+ pounds {since November}. That's a good thing, right? It is, except for the fact that none of my clothing fits. Just about everything I have is too big, so it's hard to tell that I've lost anything! I end up wearing the same things again and again. Jimmy lost 40+ pounds, so his situation is even more extreme than mine. He has to cinch all his pants so they don't fall off. They look pretty silly. He's been able to buy a few pairs of pant here and there and even had his work pants taken in.

I lost the weight by been eating a little better and exercising. I hate exercising, so I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking it out for almost 6 months. This is going to sound really corny, but Jimmy and I work out together. We have a stationary bike, weights, weight bench, and heavy bags in the cellar. If it weren't for him pushing me to work out 5 days a week, I wouldn't have stuck with it. {Thanks, Jimmy!} There were many days that I would've rather been on the couch with a good book. Or watching bad TV.

Anyway, I need some cool clothing suggestions. I sometimes get cute tops from Forever 21, but their pants a slightly ridiculous. I'm a little too old to be shopping there! I need basics - like shorts, capris and tops that I can wear to work and to play.

Any suggestions?

No comments: