9.08.2008

New ideas

{New sketch.}

I was able to spend some time in the studio yesterday, working on some new ideas. I didn't spend much time up there this summer - I was too busy enjoying the gorgeous weather in August. It's a big mess up there. Could someone come over and straighten it up for me?! Actually, we're having a neighborhood yard sale in a few weeks and I could get rid of some stuff then. What I'd rather do is donate some of the art supplies I don't use to a school or art organization for kids. Anyone know of someplace I could donate stuff? {Besides thrift shops.}

I've also recently set up a page on Facebook. Yet another thing to distract me from work…

3 comments:

Jan said...

Maybe we could find a few more artists in the area, hire a regional straightener-upper, and he/she could just travel from one artist to another each day! Cleaning, de-cluttering, de-stashing......and this person could do a weekly donation drop-off! :0 LOVE that sketch. What are you going to do with it???????

lisa {milkshake} said...

I'm all for that!

Good question! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Any ideas?

Linda Johnson Studio said...

hi lisa,
my sister is a teacher in the city and is always collecting things for the kids to use, they have a tiny budget so if you'd like to donate, I can hook it up!
-linda : )