9.25.2008

Show on Saturday

The Yardley Harvest Fest is scheduled for this Saturday from 9-4. As of today, weather forcasters are calling for rain and gusty winds. Of course, they could be wrong. But do I risk ruining my work {not to mention my tent that covers my work}? But if I don't go and it turns out to be mostly sunny or at least not rainy, I would regret it.

This was a good show for me last year. I don't know what to do!

_______________________________________________________________

Malayna did great at preschool yesterday. She helped N again, putting her arm around him when his mom left, giving him a puzzle and trying to make him laugh. It was so cute to watch. At one point she said to me, "You're staying a long time!" I took that as my cue to leave. Could the crying days be over? If so, they didn't last as long as I thought they would. Next, I hope to convince her to stay for lunch bunch - which is over around 2:30. That would be five hours of uninterrupted studio time!

2 comments:

Little Flower Designs said...

Hi Lady, I say pack up and be ready but also be ready to say no to going! It's not worth risking everything. We look at the radar and then do our own forcast to truly decide. I've also done a mini set-up, tent, one table and a few things out. Let me know if you want to borrow my weights, the wind might be the biggest problem.
Personally, if it's supposed to rain all day non-stop, I'd cancel. You just don't make enough $$ to make it worth the effort. No one shops outside on crazy rainy days.
Good luck, I'll be sending you good vibes on saturday!

I love your Maylana posts, she sounds so sweet, school is going to be good for her : )
Linda

Brie said...

tough one... maybe be ready for anything but if you decide to do it, set up minimally with inventory in the car you can replenish?