10.13.2008

Fall for the Arts

Milkshake crafts booth

Thank you to everyone who came to the Chestnut Hill Fall for the Arts yesterday! I had a great show - sold lots of stuff {to both new and repeat customers}, enjoyed the gorgeous weather and even reconnected with some old friends.

I took home a lot less than I came with, which is always a good thing. I have a few new ideas, courtesy of two shoppers. I even got to see my two favorite people - Jimmy and Malayna came to the show to visit.

My birds clocks were a hit - I sold all of them. Squares were also a hit, as usual. In fact, I'm almost out of them, so I'll have to get working on more.

It's Monday, so you know what that means… studio time!

{PS: Thank you, Stacy, for helping me yesterday!}

1 comment:

Jan said...

Yay!!! Congrats on a great show! May it invigorate you for weeks to come!!