10.08.2008

In progress

I have another morning in my studio today. Malayna's first class trip is this afternoon - we're going to a farm for pumpkin-picking, hay-riding and apple-cider drinking. Because of the trip, I took the day off from my part-time job. A nice little perk is that I'll have two hours alone while she's in school this morning {the trip is after school}. Woo-hoo!

I'm going to be getting things ready for my show on Sunday {Chestnut Hill's Fall for the Arts Festival} and maybe even work on that project I talked about a while back. It's a project that must be finished - the idea that came into my head that day was so clear. I rarely get a picture in my head like I did that day. Sometimes I get an idea, execute it, and then decide that the finished product is not what I imagined it to be. However, that day I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do, but it's taking a while to complete it. Here's a little peek:

_____________________________________________________

Go read my Scoutie Girl post today. Gorgeous, gorgeous jewelry!

1 comment:

Jan said...

This looks pretty, even if I don't know what it is!

I wish I could come by and see you at FFTA - love that show! Jack and I are heading to FL tomorrow - cookie trucks look out! :)

Hope it's a great, great show all around!!!