10.17.2008

Photo Friday

Earlier this week Malayna and I went to Maple Acres Farm for some apples {to make apple crisp}, a few pumpkins and to pick zinnias from their fields. On Tuesdays you can pick 20 stems for $1.00 {every other day it's 10 stems for a dollar}. On the day we went, the temperature was about 80 degrees - not exactly pumpkin-picking weather, but I'll take that over a 50 degree day any time.


{Fields of zinnias.}

{Our loot.}

{Playing dress-up with Lily. They got married.}

This weekend I'm going to two art shows and lunch with a friend. We're planning on visiting the PA Guild Fine Craft Fair and the Highlands Craft Show. What are your plans for this weekend?

1 comment:

Jan said...

That looks like it was a great trip. I would adore a day spent like that (note to self). No big plans for us this weekend. Jack's heading to NYC with my in-laws - so I'm quietly brewing a room to paint.

Have a great time! Any decisions?