8.08.2007

off we go


Malayna and I are going to my friend Lorie's campground today. It's raining here (and soooo humid), but since we've had this planned for a while we'll go anyway. I told Malayna yesterday that we might not go if it rains and she said, "I can swim with my rainboots and raincoat!" Um, okay.

The picture is from the last time we visited the campground. In the photo are Jimmy (my husband), Malayna, Olivia and Nick on a paddle boat. Olivia and Nick are Lorie's older kids - she also has four-year-old Matt. {Crazy Matt the doll is named after him.}

Thanks for all your comments yesterday! It's good to know that there are people out there reading my little blog.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I can totally understand not wanting to take rainboots off long enough to go swimming...mine are covered in pink cupcakes, and I wear them whenever possible. :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on starting the blog, Lisa! i love Philly's creative community.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun at the campground!

Nicole
ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca